Nigel Andrade is a partner with A.T. Kearney in the Financial Institutions and Digital Transformation Practices. He has extensive management consulting experience in a wide variety of industries, including banking, insurance, and wealth management. Nigel is based in A.T. Kearney’s Sydney office.
Notable client engagements include:
- Recast of personal insurance strategy and customer-back innovation for a leading insurer
- Design and multi-year launch of two new greenfield banks in Asia
- Market entry strategies through customer-centric propositions for non-banks and new market entrants
- Revenue growth, cost optimization, and creation of a five-year productivity agenda for one of Australia’s largest
- financial institutions
- Wealth proposition strategies for major banks
Nigel is widely recognized for his expertise in industries such as banking for retail and small- and medium-size enterprises, wealth management and insurance, and pivotal customer event engineering. He has published papers on growth strategies and is the co-author of the book Australia 2034: Luckier by Design. He is also an advisor for the Stronger Smarter Institute and the Quest for Life Foundation.
Before joining A.T. Kearney, Nigel worked as a partner at McKinsey & Company. He earned an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management in Ahmedabad, a bachelor of science degree from St. Xavier’s College in Mumbai, and a bachelor’s degree from the University of Mumbai.